Qualified Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Croydon
Our client in the Croydon area is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for the Children's Assessment Team.
Your key job duties will be:
- Managing a work load that includes looked after children, child protection and assessment of carers
- Maintaining up to date case records and information systems
- Carrying out investigations into cases of significant harm including child protection and compile plans of services
- Producing assessments Implementing, monitoring and reviewing plans
- Undertaking statutory supervision and child care planning in relation to children who are looked after
All candidates will need to be an experienced Social Worker, hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job