Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Due to the requirements of this particular role, multiple years post-qualifying experience in Children's Services is necessary.
Duties for this role include:
- Working with Children in need at the front line operation team.
- Working with and engaging Young People/Unaccompanied Minors.
- Carrying out Core Assessments, report Writing and forming care plans.
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?*
- £250 if you bring your own job to us!*
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
For further enquiries please contact Claire Griffiths at Claire.Griffiths@reedglobal.com or on 0151 236 6172.
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in the North West. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in the North West: Flintshire Council, Wirral Council, Wrexcham Council, Denbingshire Council, Anglesey Council, Halton Council, Cheshire West, Cheshire Council, Conwyn Council.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'