Qualified Social Worker - Northamptonshire Childrens Trust - Children in Care Team - Up to £36ph!
- This role involves a lot of court work for children in care cases, so will require a social worker with the experience and confidence to perform in a court environment.
- Your candidate should ideally have a few years of court related experience under their belt, and should be well versed in all aspects of the court process.
- The cases allocated to the worker will be both new and existing, so some cases will need to be started from scratch, while others may need to be picked up part way through the progress.
- Managers are looking for confident team players, that can organise themselves effectively, manage a range of caseloads with varying levels of complexity, and strong core assessment skills.
- Aside from court work, social workers will also complete standard core assessments for new referrals, and work with other external agencies to put protection plans in place.
£150 PER WEEK EXPENSES AVAILABLE IF THE CANDIDATE LIVES OVER 60 MILES FROM THEIR ALLOCATED OFFICE. PROOF OF ADDRESSES MUST BE PROVIDED AT TIME OF ROLE ACCEPTANCE TO QUALIFY.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'