Qualified Social worker - Children & Families (CP/LAC/CIN) Team - Chester West
Our client in the Chester West area is looking for a Social worker to join their Children and young people’s team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Managing a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity
- Writing detailed assessments to formulate and review care plans Court reports and court attendance
- Report and assessment writing Section 17 core assessments
- Specific intervention in relation to CIN after the initial assessment and the core assessment.
- CIN plans and reviews of the effectiveness of plan S7 reports
- Supervision orders Family assistance orders
- Co-working with other professionals from partner agencies
All candidates will need to be an experienced Social Worker, hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job