Reed Health and Care are looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers who are interested in working in the Bradford area. We are looking for an experienced social worker who is confident in assessing long term social work with children and families, within child protection.
Duties will include:
- Risk assessments
- Representing the authority in court
- Managing a complex caseload
- Liaising with other professionals
- Carry out all duties in compliance with the HCPC code of conduct and ensuring the best care for the adult and children involved.
£250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
Pay rates for this role up to £29.28 per hour
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g. BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
For further enquiries please contact Sati Ryatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0113 236 8965.
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £100 bonus - if you haven’t worked for Reed for 6 months
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'