Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Telford
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection team within the Social Care industry in Telford. The Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection team vacancy within Telford will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- LAC Reviews
- Giving Evidence
- Managing a varied caseload
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Child Protection within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job