Aurora Resourcing is currently looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Child Protection and Court Team for a local authority in Berkshire.
The post is perfect for Social Workers situated in this region looking to expand their experience within Children’s Social Care. The local authority is focused on creating positive change in the lives of vulnerable children; hence we’re looking for Qualified Social Workers who have a dedicated attitude with the aim of making a lasting difference.
The hourly rate is £28 to £30 per hour and mileage expenses are reimbursed. Please get in touch for further details regarding the various positions available.
- Your main focus will be on helping children and their families to cope with social, emotional and environmental problems so they can live their lives as fully as possible in the community.
- You will hold an allocated caseload of complex cases to protect vulnerable children, manage risk effectively, strengthen emotional resilience, and address underlying causes impacting negatively on their development through interventions with children and their families.
- You will aim to develop positive, trusting, relationships with children and their families to achieve positive change and with other professionals to promote collaborative working.
- You will work in an integrated multi-disciplinary manner to ensure the service meets, as effectively and efficiently as possible, the identified best possible outcomes for children and young people and their families. You will undertake court work and report writing.
- You’ll need relevant qualifications and a good understanding of the systems and processes that enable the protection of children and look after the best interests of their families.
- This is a position for Qualified Social Workers with proven experience working within a similar team
- You must be HCPC / Care Council registered with relevant post qualification experience
- You must have your own vehicle and be able to drive.
Pay rate is £28-30 per hour
Mileage and expenses are covered
How to Apply:
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job