Social Worker | Child Protection | Croydon
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Child Protection team based within Croydon. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 12 months recent Social Work experience of working within a Child Protection team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Care Proceedings
- Child Protection Skills
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Children Reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary range is £35 ph (depending on experience)
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on .
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.
- Child Protection
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Looked after children
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job