Qualified Social Worker, AMHP(day time), paying £35PH Umbrella
REED Socail Care are currently recruiting for or a Qualified Social Worker - AMHP who is interested in working in Nottingham. We are looking for daytime AMHPs but would also consider AMHPs to cover the out of hours Emergency Duty Team (11pm - 6am)
- You will be required to undertaking social care assessments of citizens including those who have a Forensic history with the aim of setting up and reviewing community packages.
- To undertake the social supervision of citizens in the community, which is a statutory duty, and attend Mental Health Tribunals.
- To complete social circumstances reports and to attend mental health review tribunals on behalf of the authority. To represent the council at S117 discharge meetings and to facilitate discharge from hospital by finding and or commissioning packages of care in the community
- To complete Care Act and Mental Health Act assessments in line with the Local Authority’s statutory duties.
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g. BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW), be a qualified and practising Approved Mental Health Professional
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- Community Mental Health
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Social Work
- approved mental health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'