Qualified Social Worker - Adults First Response
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Adults First Response Team with the Social Care industry in Surrey. The Qualified Social Worker - Adults First Response Team vacancy in Surrey will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Managing a case load of Adults
- Undertaking assessments of care needs
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Completing Best Interest Assessments
- Care management
- Securing the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs
- Co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards
- Post qualifying experience of working within a Qualified Social Worker - Adults First Response Team.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Adults First Response Team position, or any similar vacancies we have available in Surrey, please contact Nicole Stewart or email your updated CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job