The Learning Disabilities Team work with Service Users and their families to maximise independence and provides opportunities which enables service users to enjoy purposeful and meaningful lives.
The suitable applicant should have experience of working with people with learning disabilities, or experience of working in adults services. They need to have experience of completing assessments, care planning, case management, and be competent in the use of IT.
The suitable candidate will be expected to work with service users with a range of social care and health needs and to assist service users to resolve difficulties in their lives.
Requirements for the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Relevant experience as above
If you are interested or would like to know about other similar vacancies in the Cardiff area please call Sarah on 0121 237 2642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we find them work!
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering up to **£250** per successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we’ll reward you with £100 vouchers (Restaurant, Spa, High Street – your choice!!)
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund..our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500 depending on hours/days worked.
- Dedicated expert Consultant
- Online timesheet & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Company
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to contribute towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday Pay (PAYE only), Statutory benefits and pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid up to £250 per referral
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job