A Qualified Social Worker is required to join a busy Adults Safeguarding Team based in Blackburn, Lancashire
The role will involve -
- To undertake Assessments of clients within the local community
- Investigate safeguarding enquiries
- Work with the families and partner agencies in creating suitable packages of care for the client.
- Review existing packages of care within relevant timescales
- Utilise local resources in meetings clients needs
- Work to promote independence and promote Personal Budgets where relevant.
- Address and investigate any safeguarding concerns
- Manage your time and caseload with accurate timekeeping and information recording.
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs in the region or in the Social Work field please contact Will Dobson at Badenoch and Clark on or email your CV to
To apply for this role candidates must -
Hold a degree, post graduate or Professional Qualification in Social Work
Hold full HCPC registration
Ideally have 2 years post graduate experience in the relevant team
Have Clear and valid DBS disclosure
Have access to their own car
Working with Badenoch & Clark offers -
A team with over 8 years Social Work Recruitment experience
Access to a wide selection of Social Work vacancies across the UK
The choice of PAYE or limited company schemes
Excellent rates of pay
Badenoch and Clark is a specialist recruiter of Social Work and related professional jobs, to view a full selection of our current vacancies please visit www.badenochandclark.com
Badenoch and Clark is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.badenochandclark.com
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job