Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Locality
Reed Health and Care are supporting a number of Greater Manchester authorities with the Corona Virus outbreak.
We are currently looking for Adults Social Workers with a range of experience.
I have roles in the below teams
- Generic Community
- Mental Health
- Integrated Care
Most of the authorities are working from home and only covering Duty on a rota.
If you would like to apply for any of the teams above send over your CV to or give me a call on
If you are looking for other roles please get in touch as I have roles right across the North West.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'