Qualified Social worker - Adults Hospital team - Knowsley
Our client in Knowsley are looking for a qualified social worker to join their Adults hospital social work team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Working within a hospital setting as part of the Multi-disciplinary team
- Planning safe, timely and enduring hospital discharges
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Completing Best Interest
- Assessments Care management
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button below. We will respond to successful candidates within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job