We are looking to recruit a Qualified Adults Social Worker to work for a fantastic local authority that offers candidates a competitive pay rate and flexible working hours along with a pre-paid Oyster card.
Our client, The London Borough of Wandsworth, has a vacancy for a Qualified Adults Social Worker, to work in a prime location, within South West London. The Qualified Adults Social Worker will join a dynamic team that offers in house training and believes in recruiting temporary staff into permanent members of staff. The current team is well-structured and are looking to growing their staffing levels.
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Managing a case load of Adults
- Undertaking assessments of care needs
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Completing Best Interest Assessments
- Care management
- Securing the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs
- Co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards
To be Successful you will need:
- HCPC Registration
- Social Work Degree Qualification
- X1 Year Post Qualified Experience practicing within the UK Social Care Industry
As your agency, Ackerman Pierce will offer you your own personal consultant, access to a variety of Social Care Jobs Nationwide, a DBS and Compliance Service, Access to CPD and Guaranteed Weekly Payment!
To discuss this Qualified Adults Social Worker position further, or any similar vacancies we have available in in Social Work in The London Borough of Wandsworth, please contact Nicole Stewart or email your updated CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job