Social Worker - Adult - Contact and Response
Our client, an East Midlands Local Authority is seeking a qualified social worker to be a part of their Adult’s Contact and Response Team
Pay is a rate of up to competitive, the role is not case holding and is currently mainly Working from Home!!
The role will involve the following:
- Work in line with relevant policy, procedures and legislation including the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and The Mental Health Act 1983
- Work closely with our colleagues in the Housing Department with Adults who may have needs for care and support and are homeless. The role will fall within the Contact & Response Team however these are standalone positions to support Housing.
- Explore options for people who present as homeless and may have needs for care and support arising from chaotic lifestyles, drug and alcohol use, domestic abuse, being socially unconnected, and/or who behave in ways that challenge traditional service providers.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Knowledge, skill abilities of working with people who lead difficult lives
- Previous statutory experience working with high-risk individuals
Book in with me DIRECTLY for a phone call with me when it suits YOU!
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
We are fair, open and honest
We take ownership
We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable
And just finally, we ask our candidates to evaluate our service regularly, here are some recent quotes about people who worked with us:
"I only came into contact with Niall a few weeks ago when I started a job search after a career break. I have been very specific with Niall about the roles I wished to be put forward for and in the short time I have come into contact with Niall he has carefully considered my views, treated me with respect and worked hard on my behalf."
"Niall has made extensive efforts to firstly identify roles he felt would match my skill base and secondly to secure interviews. Niall acted with integrity and professionalism on my behalf and continued to work hard to secure me a role."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'