Qualified Social Worker - Access & Response Team - South Gloucestershire
Our client in the South Gloucestershire area are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for the Access and Response Team which consists of three pods; Access, Mash and Response.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, as the team of social workers rotate around these pods on a twelve weekly cycle. Therefore, they are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic, experienced team member with a knowledge of signs of safety would be an advantage.
You must be able to drive and have access to a car.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply *966598