Location: Central London
Salary: £22000 - £35000
OTEs: Commission structure paying up to 30%
Training: On desk training and 10-week classroom based program
Are you looking for a company that values and rewards its employees? Want somewhere that offers a clear progression route? What a company that has the success of a large corporate company but is independently owned?
Here at Tempest Resourcing we are currently looking for Recruitment Consultant for our very successful Qualified Social Work sector. This position would suit: an individual that has all the raw characteristics to be a successful Recruitment Consultant but need to be taught; an experienced Recruitment Consultant that is looking for a change in sector; or an experienced Qualified Social Work Recruitment Consultant looking for a company where they feel valued.
You will have access to an exceptionally large database that will allow you to work in collaboration with all member of your team in order to take ownership of your own desk. We will provide all the training and support you need but encourage autonomy and are looking for motivated individuals that are self-motivated and strive to achieve a high level of competency. This is a 360 role but we are a Master Vendor company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Continuously actively resourcing candidates to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Working in partnership with all team members to ensure all booking are cross filled
- Aim to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates so you remain credible in the market
- Endlessly look to increase your desk month on month
- Utilise all recruitment methods available in order to cover a wide area for recruitment of candidates of Qualified Social Workers
- Strive to always over achieve targets set by Managers
- Working in collaboration with compliance in order ensure all candidates are 100% compliant at all times
What can we offer?
- Incredibly rewarding commission structure offering up to 30%
- Resourcer of the quarter
- Employee of the quarter
- 5* rewards holiday for all staff to win (not just highest billers)
- Clear and concise career path
- Fast track to management
- Team and company night outs
- Buddy scheme
- Dress down Friday
- 8-week training program
Plus much more
If you are interested please apply directly on this page or contact Alex Sarkies (Head of Talent Acquisition) via LinkedIn
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Teaching Assistants
- Qualified Social Workers