Qualified Science Teacher Required - Leicestershire
Start Date: September 2019
Salary: £130-£170 per day
Contract: Temporary - Permanent
GSL Education are currently recruiting enthusiastic, hardworking and inspiring Science teachers who are seeking permanent role in Leicestershire Secondary Schools. We are looking for candidates with prior teaching experience and the selection of candidates is based on a trial class and interview.
The successful candidate will need:
- Be an experienced Science teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Be a qualified teacher with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS
- Have experience of teaching science in a previous role with 1 year experienced preferred
- Have an updated CV.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS (Can complete one through GSL if not updated)
* To have effective communication skills in order to liaise and work with colleagues.
* To act as a positive role model, to promote teamwork and to ensure high quality of teaching and learning, and effective working relations.
* To maintain a high level of professionalism and to use initiative as appropriate.
* To maintain a professional appearance at all times.
* To where appropriate offer feedback to parents on their children’s learning, daily timetable and wellbeing.
* To actively develop own practice by participating in arrangements for further training and professional development.
* To, where necessary, meet with multi-agencies and other professionals, if required, to strengthen inclusive practice.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Senior Education Consultant, Jeshma, as soon as possible.
GSL Education is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'