As a specialist consultant looking after long term and permanent roles at Reed Education– I am now recruiting for a qualified Science Teacher who is available and looking for an opportunity to join a new school within Manchester in April 2018.
Reed Education have built excellent relationships with schools within both areas and we work in partnership with them to help cover any current or future long term vacancies.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with a specialism of Science. You must hold qualified teacher status and you will have experience of working within a UK based school.
You will be:
- Qualified to the relevant levels – QTS is mandatory
- Be an excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Able to demonstrate recent experience within a classroom teaching post
- Familiar with the current curricular standards and expectations
- A specialist Science Teacher
You will be within easy access of local schools in Manchester. Interviews may be arranged at short notice, so flexibility with dates would be an advantage.
What can I do for you?
- Communicate regularly on your application progress
- Have direct contact with Head Teachers and HOD
- Marketing your experience and availability to local schools within your area
- Interview preparation/CV building
- Provide regular feedback
What do I need from you?
- An up to date CV in the first instance – this must highlight your most recent teaching experience and what you are now looking for other opportunities.
- Completion of a REED VIDEO – a short, profile, introductory video used to present you to local schools. This new and exciting opportunity has proven to be extremely favourable with our schools.
- Completion of our online registration form (no face to face interview needed at this stage)
- Email confirmation, detailing exactly what you are looking for (hours of work, start date, key stage, pay scale etc.)
- A telephone conversation with myself to discuss suitability and compliance information.
Please send an up to date CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Education are committed to safe guarding and all applicants must have a fully enahnced DBS check, registered with the update service.
We will also collate two years worth of referencing.
Please apply today or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business