Qualified Science and Maths Teacher Needed - SEMH School
Qualified Science/Maths Teacher Needed - SEMH School
We are currently working with a SEMH (social emotional mental health) school in West London. They are currently looking to recruit a teacher who can teach Science and Maths, this is for an immediate start.
This school caters for key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils who have SEMH. The centre currently has 80 students, all of which are assigned to small class sizes (no more than 6 students per class). There is also a quiet zone where disruptive students are sent, so classes can continue to run smoothly.
The school is within walking distance to a mainline train station, and there is parking at the school.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Qualified Teacher
- Experience planning and marking lessons
- Strong behaviour management or experience working with pupils who have SEMH
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- "Science/Maths""SEMH""Secondary School""Unqual or Qual"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'