My client, a top tier city law firm, who are known for their professional and personalized client service, are looking to appoint a Qualified Residential Conveyancer to work within their expanding team on a permanent, full time basis.
To apply for this role, you must be a qualified CLC license holder and have experience within a Conveyancing department and have the ability to deal with a high-volume caseload. This role would suit a self-motivated Conveyancer who is looking to progress their career in a fast moving Residential department and can work well under pressure. Previous experience of using a case management system would be desirable, combined with the ability to demonstrate a flexible and pro-active approach to problem solving is considered an advantage. The successful candidate must understand the compliance regimes associated with a modern law firm, have experience working within Residential Conveyancing and will have sound knowledge of Freeholds, Leaseholds, Sales, Purchases, Remortgages, New Build, Help to Buy and Right to Buy.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must be a qualified CLC license holder
• Experience within a Conveyancing department
• Must manage your own caseload from inception through to completion and be able to work effectively as part of a team, assisting others where required
• Must demonstrate excellent IT skills and can work well under pressure.
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £27,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 11.03.2018
• Reference: YJ666
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.