Qualified Residential / Commercial Conveyancer (5 years PQE)
Our Client, an established and expanding firm of solicitors is seeking to appoint a qualified and ambitious Residential / Commercial Conveyancer to join the team, playing a pivotal role in the strategic development of the company with possible future Partnership options.
- Handling a portfolio of clients within the residential and commercial sectors on a UK wide basis.
- Responsible for the technical execution of Sales, Purchases, transfers of equity, re mortgages during the stages of the conveyancing process.
- Dealing with leases and freehold contracts
- Liaising with professional bodies, third party solicitors and vendors.
- Perform fee earning work accurately and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Accurate maintenance of company in house CRM system
- Signing of title documents
- Business Development - Actively develop relationships with clients in order to expand the overall client base
- 5 years PQE in Conveyancing
- Experience of managing and dealing with all types of Sales and Purchase transactions from inception through to completion.
- Flexible team player with the capacity to work autonomously
- Ability to develop a department
- CQS accredited desirable
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00pm (or to meet the demands of the business)
Salary: £50K - £60K
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job