Full-time qualified teacher
Your new company
Hays Education is looking for full-time Teachers who would like to work around Bridgwater and surrounding areas. Hays has great relationship with schools around the area therefore, we help school with all types or roles to fit your requirements too.
Your new role
Working across the area under your requirements and needs. You will be working as a Class Teacher. You could be working in full-time or part-time positions too.
What you'll need to succeed
- Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Confidence in working with SEN or EAL children
What you'll get in return
- An excellent opportunity to enhance your teaching experience and career
- Working as a Hays supply teacher is a great lifestyle decision that gives you access to work in the widest range of primary schools in the area
- A competitive daily rate of pay
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'