Qualified Practice Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
Location: Birmingham - Aston
Salary: Competitive Rates of pay
My client are a growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Aston Birmingham offering accounts, taxation and business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals.
They are looking for :-
- A qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA accountant
- You must have previous Accountancy Practice experience (Minimum of 3 years)
- Who has quite extensive technical and accounts production knowledge
- Proficient in the use of IRIS
- Be able to manage/support 3 part qualified accountants with technical and accounts production support
My client are very forward thinking, with modern offices with a really stable team, many of which have been there since starting at a trainee level. My clients are all about promoting within and looking after their staff so in all a really nice place to work.
Please note that we can ONLY accept applications from candidates who have worked within a Practice. Candidates without practice experience will not be considered.
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014
- Qualified Chartered Accountant