KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person (QP) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will ensure that the batch of finished drug products meet requirements ensuring certification is permitted under the terms of the manufacturing / importation authorisation.
2. As the Qualified Person (QP), you will ensure all activities associated with the manufacture and testing of the medicinal product have been conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines.
3. You will complete Quality System reviews, ensuring on-going reliance on QMS to complete routine responsibilities are well founded.
4. You, the Qualified Person (QP), will liaise with Regulatory Affairs with the submission of new or maintenance of existing product licenses.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person (QP) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Qualified Person (QP) you will hold a relevant degree in a science based discipline.
2. You will be a Qualified Person (QP) via permanent provisions.
Key Words: Qualified Person, QP, Quality, QMS, Quality Management System, GMP, Batch, Release, Drug, Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job