As Qualified Person you will fulfil the QP statutory duties and responsibilities in accordance with all applicable EU GMP regulations, directives and Code of Conduct.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure that the necessary checks and tests have been performed, that each batch of product released complies with EU GMP and company standards and requirements
- Manage and operate the release function for antigens and vaccines to ensure the timely release of products
- Investigate, manage and actively resolve quality investigations as needed, eg deviations, CAPA, change control etc
- Provide expert support to ensure compliance with GXP standards
As Qualified Person you will require the following:
- EU appointed Qualified Person
- In-depth experience of pharmaceutical production from a Quality Assurance perspective
- Excellent knowledge of EU GMP and QA
- Excellent organisational, communication and line management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41681 in all correspondence.