I am looking for a practising QP to join a growing pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis to perform batch release duties under Directive 2001/83/EC/EU. You will need to be a multi tasker as my client is massively growing its portfolio and you will be handling around 90 - 100 batches per month. If you have solid dose experience then I want to hear from you!
Family owned, my client is growing fast and are due to launch many new products in 2018. They specialise in niche and generic prescription drugs and supply both in the UK and Worldwide. They value their contribution to the local community and give back to local charities making this a fabulous company to be a part of.
- Perform duties under Directive 2001/83/EC/EU an GMP, Annex 16 requirements and provide QP support as required
- Work with QA Manager to ensure the QMS is maintained and fully compliant with GMP, GDP and ISO standards
- Support audit program as required
- Liaise with Regulatory Affairs with the submission of new or maintenance of existing product licenses.
- Able to operate as a licensed QP under Directive 2001/83/EC/EU
- Holding a relevant degree in a science based discipline
QP, qualified person, batch release, solid dose, EU Directive,
Harris Lord are acting as a recruitment business for this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"