Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Qualified Payroll Senior to join a well-established client in Peterborough. This role would see you working as part of a team in order to process a variety of payrolls. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional environment with fantastic opportunities to develop your own knowledge and progress within the team.
- Processing start to finish payroll for a portfolio of clients
- Manual calculations in relation to Payroll, such as NI, holiday pay, pro-rata payments and Tax
- Liaise clients to manage them through their payroll run
- Calculating and processing statutory payments, e.g. SMP or SSP
- Handling client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Implementation and review of procedures within the department
- CIPP Qualified or studying towards the qualification
- Strong Payroll background within a Practice environment
The individual will need to be able to show their understanding of manual calculations as well as having an up to date understanding of payroll legislation. They will need to be a personable individual with exceptional organisational and communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job