A well-established firm of Chartered Certified Accountants are looking for a Semi Senior/Senior Accountant to work in a growing accounts team.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of accounts with experience gained from previously working in an accounts environment.
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts.
- Management Accounts preparation.
- VAT Returns & general bookkeeping.
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with company standards.
- Experience of working within practice.
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Partners review.
- Good IT Literacy in Excel, Word, Iris and Sage.
- ACCA Qualified/ ACCA Part Qualified/ Qualified through experience.
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential.
For further information on this role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"