A well-established firm of Chartered Certified Accountants are looking for a Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant to work in a growing accounts team.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of accounts with experience gained from previously working in an accounts environment.
Part ACCA Qualified candidates will be provided with the opportunity to be fully supported in their study toward their final qualifications.
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts.
- Management Accounts preparation.
- VAT Returns & general bookkeeping.
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with company standards.
- Experience of working within practice.
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Partners review.
- Good IT Literacy in Excel, Word, Iris and Sage.
- ACCA Qualified/ ACCA Part Qualified/ Qualified through experience.
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential.
For further information on this role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
- Management Accounts