Are you looking for a new challenge or want a new start???
Are you truly passionate about childcare???
Do you have the desire to make a difference to a child’s future???
Do you have a relevant level 3 Childcare qualification or higher???
Are you looking to work within an early years setting???
If you are then please read further...
We are looking to recruit for a number of qualified level 3 nursery practitioners, room leaders & senior members of staff within a day nursery setting for a number of permanent, FULL TIME positions in award-winning private nurseries in the South London area.
These nurseries are fantastic places to work, with a focus on progressing members of staff through the working ranks within the nursery setting, and a real passion for looking after & developing children. All the nurseries that we currently are working with in the South London area are all either rated “Good” or “Outstanding” by Ofsted.
We would like, ideally a minimum of 6 months-1 year experience at the same employer with the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of EYFS,
- Knowledge of child development and age appropriate activities
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Some of your duties when working within the nursery will include:
- Taking care of key children.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
In return, the salary range is between £16,000 and £25,000, depending on your experience and the position you apply for. There are positions within the baby room, the toddler room and the preschool room.
My clients are looking to interview and Trial candidates as soon as possible, as soon as safeguarding checks have been done.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your updated CV IMMEDIATELY in reply to this job advert and i will call you to discuss in further detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job