The nursery have a strong focus on how the children learn and use the Characteristics of Effective Learning as our basis for observation, planning and assessment. The learning is predominantly child-led, we are looking for a practitioner able to observe and respond to children.
The ideal candidate will:
- have relevant experience delivering the EYFS framework within a pre-school setting
- have a secure knowledge of child development
- be willing to develop their skills and knowledge
- work well as part of a small team
- acting as Key Person to a group of children; observing, analysing and recording their development and liaising with their parents/carers
- contributing to the provision of a stimulating environment, enhancing resources in line with individual needs
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references, please get in touch as soon as possible to organise an interview.