Townsend Montessori Nurseries are looking to recruit Qualified Nursery Nurses to join the team at our beautiful nursery in Forest Hill, South East London, caring for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Job Title: Qualified Nursery Nurses
Location: Forest Hill, South East London
Salary: Starting from £15,787.20 dependent of previous experience and responsibilities
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent – 40 Hours per week – Monday – Friday
Townsend Montessori Nurseries is a chain of high quality childcare nursery schools located in Margate, Palm Bay, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Whitstable, Faversham, Maidstone and Forest Hill. The company was established in 2005 and has grown from strength to strength based on the high quality of care and education that is offered.
We believe that every child should be treated as an individual and we aim to give your child the best start in life by providing a caring and stimulating environment where they can reach their full potential.
Qualified Nursery Nurses – You:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children and possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- A full and relevant level 2 or 3 qualification in child care
- A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
- Your role will include promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
Qualified Nursery Nurses – Benefits:
- You will be joining a friendly and professional team
- You will receive full uniform
- Annual salary reviews, attendance bonus and performance awards
- Company pension
- There are fantastic opportunities to further your career us as we are a growing organisation
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check (expense will be met by the employer) and provide suitable references.
To submit your CV for one of these Qualified Nursery Nurses opportunities, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience of working as a Nursery Officer, Nursery Assistant, Support Assistant, Key Worker, Family Support Assistant or as Nursery Staff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job