We are representing a client looking for a Qualified Nurse RGN to join their Lovely Nursing home Located in Banbury. If you are looking to work for a small group with opportunities for growth moving forward this could be the perfect role for you. Newly qualified Nurses will also be considered.
In order to be successful for the post of Qualified Nurse RGN, you will need to have had previous experience of:
- Delivering quality Care
- You Champion independence and personal choice - develop, review and update care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- You will need a strong understanding of the needs of older people in a care setting including CQC essential standards and their impact in care management and practice and safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Must have a valid NMC registration and a valid PIN
- You must have excellent communication and written skills and have previous experience working within a nursing home or elderly care setting.
- An enhanced DBS certificate is required for this role.
In return The Qualified Nurse RGN will receive:
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Paid Annual Leave
- A salary of £34000 to £37440
To discuss this vacancy and other similar vacancies we currently have available please contact Carrie-Ann Smith.
- Newly Qualified
- Elderly Care
- Nursing Home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"