We currently recruiting on behalf of our clients for QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIANS for service centres and dealerships based in the locations of West, North, SW London (Brentford, Kingston, Barnet /Enfield)
- Franchise /Dealership brand - ie. Toyota, Ford, BMW etc kills and experience is required, however other franchises /brands will be considered.
- An MOT licence preferable not essential for all roles.
- Some diagnostic and electrical experience with good computer skills.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Relevant qualifications essential - NVQ levels or equivalent
- A good team player
- Live within commutable distance from Brentford or Kingston or Barnet areas.
The purpose of the role is to carry out all workshop duties in an efficient and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise workshop utilisation and profitability.
Work as part of the Workshop team to deliver scheduled vehicle service, maintenance and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.
Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the Workshop or during a road test, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned.
Examining vehicles and reporting defects against Vehicle Inspectorate standards.
Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card, to maintain labour efficiency.
Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention.
Hours of Work:
You will be working 40 hours per week plus Saturday mornings 8am to 1pm on a rota basis.
- Motor mechanic
- Vehicle Service Technician
- garage service sales qualified Toyota
- BMW car servicing MOT
- full uk driving licence