There are vacancies for Band 5 & 6 Midwives working initially in the hospital, rotating across the service as your career progresses including rotating to community. We are seeking to recruit midwives into our “Continuity of Carer” team working within community and Labour Ward. You will need to be either a newly qualified midwife or an experienced midwife at Band 5/6 who can demonstrate that you are working towards completion of clinical competencies and the mentorship programme.
The Directorate of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Neonatology is based at the Jessop Wing which is linked to the Royal Hallamshire Hospital. The maternity unit has over 6500 births per year and is a Regional Tertiary Maternity Service with a Level 3 Neonatal Unit of 44 cots. A tertiary Gynae-Oncology service and Gynaecology Service, which includes an Assisted Conception Unit, complete the services within the Directorate.
Who we looking for
Midwives who are:-
- Able to manage own workload whilst working as part of the wider team.
- Committed to providing high standards of quality care.
- Flexible according to service needs.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Enthusiastic and support women’s choice and home births
- Professional at all times and can uphold the Trust ‘PROUD’ values
What you can expect from Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
You will be working for an organisation which values and respects all of its staff and the community it serves. The Trust is a leader in the NHS and research sectors and provides excellent benefits for its staff. This includes commitments to professional development but also many policies to support employees in balancing their personal and professional lives.
We can offer you:-
- A supportive team environment in which to provide high standards of quality care
- Ongoing professional development including mandatory training and community specific topics.
- A diverse population and client group.
- Cutting edge technology to ensure ease of daily communication.
Please note this post is graded at AfC Band 5 to AfC Band 6. Appointed candidate/s will be offered the Band dependant upon their experience.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'