MFL Teacher (Spanish and French) required in Hertfordshire
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of MFL to join an Outstanding School based in Hertfordshire with excellent facilities. This position is a full time temporary position due to start as soon as possible. The school are looking to bring a teacher in on a temporary basis initially with a view to going permanent.
The school welcomes applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience and newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
* Rate of pay will be based on experience.
* You will join a pleasing department of MFL teaching at Key Stage 3.
* The timetable is split 70% Spanish and 30% French, with planning and marking included.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses in
* Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
* Experience in teaching Spanish and French at Key Stage 3.
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
* An excellent career progression opportunity.
* The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
* Optional pension scheme.
The school are looking to arrange interviews/trial days shortly.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Chris or alternatively please feel free to apply using the information provided.
Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.
- french teacher
- qualified teacher
- spanish teacher
- MFL teacher
- teacher of french
- teacher of spanish
- teacher of MFL
- supply teahcer