Qualified Mental Health Social Worker - AMHP - Newtown, Powys
Aurora Resourcing are working with a local authority in North Wales to recruit an experienced Approved Mental Health Professional based in Newtown, 3 days a week (flexible).
They are looking for immediate starts, and the rate will be negotiated based on experience.
The location is Newtown, Powys and the contract is for initially 3 months and then on a rolling basis thereafter.
AMHP Social Worker Duties:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
- Registered with HCPC,
- Be an Approved Mental Health Professional.
The pay rate is negotiable dependent on previous experience.
Mileage and expenses are reimbursed.
How to Apply:
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
- Local Authorities
- Local Authority
- Mental Health
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job