Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses required to for an on-going assignment in Hendon
You will have a natural desire to make a difference in children development and excel at providing a commitment to the provision of high quality childcare, ensuring personal and social needs are met.
For this position of Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse qualification - NVQ or CACHE Diploma in Childcare or equivalent
- Have previous experience of working in Nursery settings
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Nursery staff
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of the CER Supply team in London you will benefit from: -
- A dedicated Nursery Consultant
- The support of the other members of the CER supply teaching team
- Plenty of variety and choice of work
- Good rates of pay and ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you are a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse who is able to enthuse, support, engage children and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
The position is on a rolling contract.
To apply for this job, please ensure you have an up to date CV to send us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job