Qualified HGV Mechanic (Night shift)
Qualified HGV Night Shift Technician
Mon - Fri: 4:30 pm to 2:00 am
c£36,500 per annum
£15.33 per hour
Any time worked over 42.5 hours is paid at £23.00 per hour
We are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Brighton. The company has been established for over 40 years and is a leading competitor in its industry. The company sells new and used commercial vehicles from all six of their depots across the UK; they also offer other services such as servicing and breakdown cover. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Heavy Goods Technician to join a modern and busy Workshop, based in Brighton.
- You must have previous HGV technical experience and be qualified to level two or three (NVQ/City & Guilds) - providing you have studied the craft for three years or more
- Ideally (but not essentially) have experience of IVECO trucks
- You must have knowledge of modern diagnostic systems
We are looking for a team player to fill this role who will be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines and can adopt a hands-on approach to all aspects of the role to ensure continued high levels of work are carried out right first time.
- Carrying out inspection, servicing, repairs and testing of HGV’s in a professional and safe manner
- Investigate and diagnose faults
- Report findings in an accurate and timely manner
- Managing diagnostics and planning work effectively
- Carry out all repairs to the current manufacturers standards and with the most effective use of time
- Hours: Mon- Fri 4:30 pm to 2:00 am (1 hour unpaid break)
- 42.5 hours at £15.33 per hour
- Basic salary is £33, 879.30 however there is usually an average of 2 hours extra non-contractual overtime (Mon-Fri) paid at £20.85 per hour to boost annual salary to c£36,271.30 per annum.
- 28 days holiday per annum (which includes bank holidays)
Contributory pension after 3 months’ probation
- Commercial vehicle
- HGV Mechanic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'