Qualified FP&A Analyst - TV/Film
Handle are excited to be working on this FP&A Analyst role on behalf of a global entertainment company that provides digital content. This role is situated within the Finance team of the Brands division reporting into VP and FP&A. The role will require working with and supporting various levels both financial and non-financial.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely annual and semi-annual budgets/forecasts and presentations
- Work closely with commercial teams and overseas agents to develop and maintain processes/systems to accurately produce budgets and forecasts which reflect the underlying business. Budget process responsibilities will include the following:
- Roll forward of budget/forecast files
- Preparation and analysis of revenue budgets
- Assist in preparation and analysis of cost budgets
- Intercompany P&L and balance sheet modelling
- Analysis and presentation of forecasts and drivers of growth
- Assist in consolidation of all entities into P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow models
- Input into regular out-turn model / analysis, including maintenance of relevant pipeline documents
- Work with Head of FP&A in continually reviewing and upgrading planning models and processes to ensure they are robust and fit for purpose
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly KPI packs for Heads of commercial teams and senior management emphasising operational/financial performance metrics and trends in all key territories
- Work closely with commercial teams to ensure strong supply of commercial planning information
- Working closely with research team to maintain financial metrics data within Microsoft Power BI for use by wider teams
- Assist Head of FP&A and Senior FP&A Manager source and prepare key customer performance analysis for help in decision making for commercial teams
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA with 1-3 years PQE
- Must have experience in management accounts , budgeting and financial analysis
- Experience in using accounting systems to post journals and exporting information for use in analysis
- Spreadsheet modelling
- Experience on working with IFRS accounting standard
This role requires the ability to deal with large amounts of data accurately and consistently, working with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and Senior FP&A Manager in a range of areas of planning. This is a great opportunity for the right person!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.