Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a charitable organisation based in East Molesey, South West London, who currently have a requirement for a qualified Financial Accountant within their busy finance team. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract, due to commence at the beginning of April, and to work 36 hours a week Monday to Friday.
A brief overview of the qualified Financial Accountant:
- Provision of an effective and efficient treasury service
- Production of the monthly balance sheet, along with key monthly reconciliations and journals
- Production of cashflow information
- Compiance with various statutory requirements. Focus on VAT, including responsibility for VAT Return
- Production fo Year end requirements
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Registr
- Support and cover for the Head of Financial Accounting when required
- Manage the Assistant Financial Accountant
The successful Financial Accountant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant status (ICAEW, ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge and experience of corporation tax and VAT
- Strong experience in cash management and investments
- Experience in statutory reporting on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Working experience within the charitable sector is ideal, although not essential
In return for your skills, the role's remuneration is up to 45,000, on a pro rata basis.
For further information, please get in touch by calling Rich Cheasley on .
Foxwell Associates are committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all, and will not unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, colour, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or political belief/opinions.
- "Financial Accountant"
- "Corporation Tax"
- East Molesey