Dental Nurse / Dental Receptionist / GDC
Qualified Dental Nurse is needed by our client, a well-established dental practice based in Ilkeston.
As part of the role, you will be:
- Preparing the dental surgery for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Providing instruments by sterilising and delivering to the treatment area
- Providing clinic support to the Dentist, Therapist, Hygienist and patients
- Documenting dental care services by charting in patient records and maintaining patient confidence, keeping information confidential
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and protocols
- General reception duties
The applicant must be GDC registered, undergo a DBS check, and be up-to-date with their CPD. Some dental reception experience ideal, but can be trained.
Benefits include: competitive salary dependent on experience, onsite parking, GDC and indemnity paid by practice
Start Date: 28th January, Permanent, 30 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a well-established dental surgery. If you believe you have the necessary qualities and experience for the role, our client would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
- Dental Nurse / Dental Receptionist / GDC