Qualified Dental Nurse - Plymouth
Full-time, 40 hours - Mon - Fri
Want to work with a company Forbes have named one of the world's best employers? In a dental practice where you can proudly bring your whole self to work and contribute to the success of a truly global healthcare brand?
As a Dental Nurse at Bupa, you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you’re well rewarded for it. These include:
- From covering your GDC registration to your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- To help with this we have established dental nurse career pathways leading to more senior roles, free specialist training and free CPD. Being part of Bupa means access to many different career opportunities across other parts of the business too.
- Your dental nurse uniform will be provided and free fit-tested PPE
Healthier Bodies & Healthier Minds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'