Do you want to make a positive difference to a child's life and enjoy working on the front line? This is an opportunity to join a Children's frontline team.
* You're child focused and able to manage a varied and complex caseload effectively.
* You have worked collaboratively with partner agencies to ensure the needs of children and families are met at the appropriate level.
* A natural ability to communicate effectively and work to deadlines.
* In addition, you will have the knowledge and appreciation of the importance of performing to an excellent standard in accordance with the HCPC standards of practice.
* A car driver is essential for this role.
* Enhanced DBS/on update service.
- - Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection