A prestigious regional practice firm is looking to appoint a highly competent and professional QBE Accountant with extensive practice experience to their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with cloud-based software In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to plan, execute and complete audit work and accounts preparation to excellent standards, along with providing service to clients.
The firm are offering a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package which includes 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and entitlement to the company pension scheme.
Ideally you will have/be:
- AAT qualified from practice
- Extensive accounts preparation experience working with a variety of clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Audit experience preferred
- A confident communicator and able to enhance relationships with clients both in meetings and over the telephone
- Able to assist with the development of junior staff member
If you have all of the above requirements for the Qualified by Experience Accountant (Large Independent Practice)position, then please apply now using the link below.
Marshall Moore’s Practice Division offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.