Qualified Bookkeeper/Payroll (Maternity Cover)
HBS Fuels is an independent, family owned business delivering oil and gas to domestic and commercial customers in and around the Hampshire area.
We are currently looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our friendly team based in the outskirts of Andover. This is a maternity cover vacancy which is due to commence in March 2019, and we would consider a candidate who is self-employed. The role is part-time and the working hours flexible to suit both the needs of the business and the candidate.
Dates: 4th March 2019 - 1st April 2020
Hours: Part time role between the hours of 9am and 5pm. At least one day a week extended to two days for end of month works, ideally includes a Monday or a Tuesday. Flexible hours and can be discussed at interview.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Entering purchase and sales invoices
- Processing VAT returns
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Bank reconciliations and posting journals on Sage
- Assisting with management accounts
- Month end financial reporting
- Checking company bank statements
- Processing Sage payroll and uploading reports for pension payments
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Payroll and Excel is essential
- Previous experience in an accounts/bookkeeping role
- Salary offered at £10 - 11.50 per hour depending on experience and qualifications but a self-employed candidate would be also considered
- Located in the countryside with free parking on site
- Joining a friendly team
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'