Our client is a well-established Marylebone practice who seek a Qualified Audits and Accounts Senior to join their team. This four partner practice has a very interesting client portfolio which rivals that of similar practices.
The role has a 50/50 split between Audit and Accounts so it is essential that candidates have experience with both.
- 50% audit and 50% accounts
- Oversee a variety of portfolio clients
- Managing audit from planning to completion ready for partner reviews
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of consolidated accounts
- Act as the main contact for the client
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior team members
- Preparation of corporation tax and income tax computations and return
- Forensic and valuation work
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- 5+ Years’ experience in a Practice firm
- Experience leading on audits and supervising juniors
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your details to the link below.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive it will only be possible to contact successful applicants.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant