Qualified Architect (Newly Qualified- Experienced)
Hailshem, East Sussex
£33,000- 40,000 (Depending on Experience)
An excellent opportunity has become available near Hailshem, East Sussex, for a Qualified Architect (either newly qualified or experienced) to join a growing RIBA Chartered Practice.
As part of this role, you will get the chance to get involved with a variety of exciting projects including residential, ecclesiastical and community projects as part of a friendly team.
To work as a Qualified Architect (Newly Qualified- Experienced) you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified
- Ideally have a number of years' worth of experience in an Architectural Practice. Post part 3 experience is beneficial but not necessary
- Have understanding of contracts administration
- Strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable Locations for this Qualified Architect role: Eastbourne, Polegate, Hastings, Brighton, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Crawley
If you are interested in this Qualified Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to-date CV & portfolio to:
- Newly Qualified
- RIBA Chartered Practice