New long term interim role just in for a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) to work in a fast paced dynamic company in North Bristol.
You will be the main point of contact for the Directors and will business partner to support the team.
Main duties and responsibilities;
• Consolidation of the division’s results, budgets and forecasts
Production of the consolidated accounts along with appropriate commentary and reporting.
• Central reporting
• Overseeing central accounts, budgets and quarterly forecasts with commentaries & associated reporting
• Monthly: Consolidation of flash reporting, divisional cash flow forecasting, major good/bad project analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
• Quarterly: Consolidate and manage balance sheet strength, controlled self-assessment, FX Cash flow, pay cost review / SCR reconciliations and reporting for quarterly business reviews
• Annually: PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) returns, supplementary statutory analysis, co-ordinating internal audit and position papers
• Monitoring, analysis and reporting on staff resources, including productivity & utilisation
• You will be supervising junior staff within the team and providing support to the Senior Financial Controller
• Finance support relating to divisional and practice-related investments
• Property accounting management
The ideal candidate will have strong technical accounting skills & knowledge
Commercial awareness and business understanding
Broad understanding of tax and compliance matters
Strong people skills; comfortable in interacting with operational and financial staff and management at all levels of seniority
Well-developed communication and influencing skills
The role will require some travel, mainly within the UK
Interested? Please send your CV and requirements to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'